Solved

I want to create motherboard of android phone

Tags:
  • Phones
  • Android
  • Motherboards
Last response: in Android Smartphones
August 16, 2014 2:03:00 AM

hello as you can see from the title of the post i would like to create my own moterboard of android phone. so, i know a electronics components and softwares, etc. but i don"t know to make a motherboard of smartphone. so, if you know please answer my question

More about : create motherboard android phone

Best solution

a b V Motherboard
August 16, 2014 5:19:58 AM

**nearly chokes... ***

Uhm yeah, this isn't something you do with some wires and a few 'electronic components and software'. Cell phone and motherboard technology are created using components developed UNDER MICROSCOPES in the NANOmeter range. 'wiring' of components is done with multimillion dollar machines to achieve the 'less hair width space' line between connecting points, never mind all the IEEE requirements to meet 'standards' to ensure your electronic device doesn't interfere with other electronic devices.

In otherwords, NO you can't create your own motherboard of android phone (which I didn't' even get into the numerous differences between cellular services, signal standards, etc. in each different country or region and never mind providers). Want a crash course on 'what' a motherboard is then I would suggest first reading Encyclopedia of Computer Science and Technology page 85 and 86 CHIP, IC to CHIP and CHIPSET, then start reading all the IEEE.org standards on CPUs, Chipsets, Electronic Data Communication Switches, etc.
a c 80 Ë Android
August 16, 2014 11:14:38 AM

Hey John what made you to do that? It requires machinery help. Everything will cost you more than what you will achieve in the end. You can experiment by talking out motherboards from other phones and replace with your parts. It will be highly experimental and can cause failure/incompatibility of parts.
You can try contacting companies and ask them to make a motherboard according to your need. You can't do it yourself.
m
l
Related resources
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • UK
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter
  • add to twitter