Samsung galaxy s5 (SM-G900F) 32gb

kamran_kim

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2011
I am using Samsung phones from galaxy s1. with every new galaxy S series phone I upgraded my phone. s3 and s4 experience was pretty good but this galaxy s5 really disappointed me in some cases.
But the most important thing for me is network and speed. These both are worst on this phone
1- when I first unboxed my phone I got 1.81 gb of total ram out of which 1.31gb - 1.43 gb was keep on using. When I got last update (11 / 8 / 2014) from samsung now my ram is 1.61gb out of which 1.27 - 1.31 is keep on use.
* I have two questions
Where is 200 mb of ram gone?
Why phone keep on using that much ram without any app installed on it?
Really disappointed.
2- signal strength problem
From day first while galaxy s5 is annoying by its poor signal strength issue due to this problem I had to buy backup phone,
Black berry q10 shows 2 signals on same place , nokia lumia 920 shows 3 bars and galaxy s5 shows only 1 bar and sometimes no network operator. While all three devices are on same network.
Disappointed again.
I guess I have wasted my money is hurry. All above mentioned problems are making me quit Samsung forever.

if anyone have any solution then please do let me know or tell me if you are facing same kind of problems with this device

Solution
Your phone just as any other device automatically allocates some of it's system RAM for it to run. And your network connection is most likely a fault with your carrier not the phone itself.

MADVIU

Estimable
Mar 31, 2014
Your phone just as any other device automatically allocates some of it's system RAM for it to run. And your network connection is most likely a fault with your carrier not the phone itself.

Solution