need help with HTC One M7 finding serial number abd IMEID

Kilo7-

Honorable
Nov 4, 2013
so god damn annoying trying to find these. I mean i found them but apparently its not correct.I need them because my phone company SpotMobile shut down and other phone services ask for my serial number or imeid as part of their process to obtain their service. I type in the numbers for both correctly but for some gay ass reason the websites say its incorrect. wth? i go to settings, then about, then phone identity to get my imei and serial number.

Solution
They are always correct in phone. Try looking at box and see if it matches with your phone. If not, contact seller and if yes contact phone company. Or you can wait for another answer here.

Edit: Btw in my country (Pakistan) I can get fake exact box of matching IMEI number for $5-6, so much scam here. lol. So remove back cover and there should be a sticker, you can match it too.

shahbaz200

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012
They are always correct in phone. Try looking at box and see if it matches with your phone. If not, contact seller and if yes contact phone company. Or you can wait for another answer here.

Edit: Btw in my country (Pakistan) I can get fake exact box of matching IMEI number for $5-6, so much scam here. lol. So remove back cover and there should be a sticker, you can match it too.

Solution