what is my PUK code for metro pcs? (Samsung galaxy?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution

You can get that info from your wireless provider, they will be the only ones who will give you the PUK to unlock the sim, if said SIM is on your account of course.

maxiim

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009

You can get that info from your wireless provider, they will be the only ones who will give you the PUK to unlock the sim, if said SIM is on your account of course.

Solution

naomigilstrap

Estimable
Jan 15, 2016
I called MetroPCS CSR who referred me to go to a local store to get my PUK Sim Card Unlocked. They couldn't help me bcuz I didn't answer their security questions correctly....so they say. I followed thru & called a local Metro PCS dealer in my area who said if I didn't have the Original packaging paperwork with the PUK # on it, they couldn't Help me. And that I would need to buy a New Sim Card! There's got to be a Better Solution to my phone issue. I have a LG L70 LMS323 Smartphone with Metro PCS service. Can Anybody help me Resolve this phone issue?

wbwb183

Commendable
Mar 23, 2016

Thanks you Charly_1, I never would have looked on the back of card my sim came in. I'm going to leave that code so that maybe will work for others being that the card I used was from my previous phone I just replaced. It was the same as b4 Alcatel onetouch PUK code is as follows . Goodluck

Marisol_1

Commendable
Jun 27, 2016
[
I have the number of the Sim card how many numbers do I put

quotemsg=18130860,0,2268515]

[/quotemsg]

Status
Not open for further replies.