cant access my phone!

neilhodgkinson

Estimable
Apr 2, 2014
Well I'm not too good with phones and should not of tried but I got a good pair of earphones so while watching you tube videos I routed my phone and put Cyanogen Mod on there.
Then I started looking for ways to improve the sound and tried the Siyah Kernel but now, after I rebooted the phone, it has a message saying "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped"
If I press OK the message returns instantly and there is no way to unlock the phone to get access.
I tried plugging it into a PC and using MobileGo but it can no longer connect and it dose not show anywhere up on the PC as attached.

So I'm stuck, it's a Galaxy S3 Gt-i9300 running Cyanogen Mod 10.2 with the Siyah Kernal, Siyah-s3-v1.9.1-CWM.zip. Can anyone help me please? Is there anyway to get into my phone or is it over, everything seems to be working fine if I could just get rid of this message.

neilhodgkinson

Estimable
Apr 2, 2014

Thanks for getting back to me I'm really stuck on this. I'd love to reflash anything but I cant get past the "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped" window. If I press OK it just reappears without giving me time to press anything else.

neilhodgkinson

Estimable
Apr 2, 2014

The phone was not always like this it has only just happened after I went with the new Siyah kernal. As I said I followed a few youtube videos to learn how to root my phone then put the CM mod on and then this new Kernal. I use Rom manager to do this, booted into recovery mode then found the file I had downloaded on my SD card and then installed the new kernal. I rebooted the phone, waited a while as it installed and then it started up but there was this message in a box in the middle of the screen saying "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped". The screen behind the box is dimmed and inactive so I can not access things by touching them. There is an OK at the bottom of said box but when I press it it just disappears and then the box immediately reappears too quickly to be able to use the phone.

neilhodgkinson

Estimable
Apr 2, 2014

neilhodgkinson

Estimable
Apr 2, 2014

I rthink I get it now, I remember doing this when I got the phone. Will I lose everything on the phone? And the other thing I was wondering was which file to use, they go by country and the British files are divided into phone networks. There is one called everywhere and this phone is unlocked so I guess I go with the everywhere file, is this right? and if so do you know a good place to go to find a download?