Looking for a new Android phone.

isaiah davis

Honorable
Oct 21, 2013
So i recently destroyed my s3 doing a do-it-yourself fix, i rushed through it and #rekted my digitizer. I love my s3 it looks and performs well, with a slight overclock. But instead of getting a new s3 i wanted something else. I never got a s4 because it is ugly along with the s5 and htc one. This is my personal opinion. Sadly I can only think of three phones to replace my s3 with. A nexus s 4g, which is very under-powered, but i love its look and feel and weight, also its bezel could handle the worst falls. The nexus 5 and its fatal flaw, the lack of external storage. Or a One plus One, which is nearly impossible for me to get. So im asking if there is any other phone that can perform well enough to run kitkat, and possible android 5.0 with little to now problem and does not look like a toy, well an ugly toy at that. Yes i know 5.0 is not out yet so no one knows who it'll perform. But im guessing itll take little to no difference in a performance hit compared to moving from jellybean to kitkat (on my s3 it seems the same on a performance aspect). Please help me!!! Danke