LG G2 or new smartphones ?

rnbk

Estimable
Aug 5, 2014
Hi everybody,
I'd like to buy a new phone. Lots of people suggested me the LG G2 but honestly, I really like the HTC ONE M8 even if the camera is not the best. Should I wait the HTC ONE E8 with same hardware specs but a 13 mpx camera ? Then I took a look at the Samsung galaxy s5 but It's not that phone that I immediately buy. The lg g2 is a really good phone, but I saw that the Htc one is faster, the screen is wonderfull, and they have almost the same batterylife even if the LG g2 is 3000 mAh and htc 2600. The lg g2 doesnt have an expandble memory so I'd have only 9 GB free of 16. Give me suggestions which phone is better for me. I like surfing, watching twitch, chatting, i'm not a pic maniac but I'd like to shoot interesting pictures. I'd like also that the phone had a long battery life, I like stressing my phone :D Thanks for any suggestion.

Solution
Oh that's tough. If you wanna go for value for money, go for LG. You may have seen the Nexus 5, which is a solid phone from LG.
LG isn't bad, its just that HTC is a better.
But if you wanna go with durability, go with HTC.
LG is not so sort after in terms of mobiles except its Nexus.
The 2 phones are vastly different in terms of price so I'd say pick the LG G2. But if you don't really mind spending a couple of hundred more than HTC is unbeatable. HTC is purely value for money for its price, same for G2. Your choice in terms of value or performance,ie, LG or HTC. Hope this helps.

MeteorsRaining

Estimable
Jul 27, 2014
The HTC M8 is the phone you're looking for. Its insanely powerful, well built, solid, looks charming and honestly more appealing.

The camera, if not the best, is atleast better than LG's. The MP resolution doesn't count as much as image quality does.
HTC admittedly has a lower resolution camera but its a unique one. 1 Camera for shooting the image and another to provide in-depth details for the best of the shot. I like its custom UI too and the screen is very vibrant.

Go for the HTC, Samsung and LG can't match its build quality and reliability.

rnbk

Estimable
Aug 5, 2014
Yeah I thought the same, but is it worth to buy the htc instead of Lg g2 ? I'm in Europe and the lg g2 is sold for 320 euro and htc one m8 for 550-600 euro. Give me suggestions please

MeteorsRaining

Estimable
Jul 27, 2014
Oh that's tough. If you wanna go for value for money, go for LG. You may have seen the Nexus 5, which is a solid phone from LG.
LG isn't bad, its just that HTC is a better.
But if you wanna go with durability, go with HTC.
LG is not so sort after in terms of mobiles except its Nexus.
The 2 phones are vastly different in terms of price so I'd say pick the LG G2. But if you don't really mind spending a couple of hundred more than HTC is unbeatable. HTC is purely value for money for its price, same for G2. Your choice in terms of value or performance,ie, LG or HTC. Hope this helps.

Solution