Whay is your favorite Android Launcher?

shortstuff_mt

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2008
My favorite Android launcher is Nova. The main reason it has found its way to the top of my list is because of all the customization options offered. I love to tweak things and Nova allows me to do that. It's also a very fast launcher.

Arjunsinh Jadeja

Estimable
May 26, 2014
For me, it's my stock "Asus Launcher". This launcher is tightly integrated within the Android ecosystem. It packs some solid features with itself. It can disable notifications of some apps in just a couple of clicks, I could hide some apps, or simply lock them without going into the settings app or installing a new one. And Asus regularly keeps updating the app through the Play Store!

DyO152

Honorable
Jun 13, 2013
My one is Nemus Launcher, you can lock your apps (like contacts, messages, Facebook and whatever you chose) when you give your phone to someone, you can hide apps from the apps menu, and you can make folders in the home screen/apps menu, you can change their color and there are other extras, but the main reason why I like it is because its lightweight and it doesn't eat your battery, there's no PRO version, it's only a free one w/o ads and 'buy-to-use' features.

willabyblen

Honorable
Mar 21, 2013
I use nova launcher too. The shear amount of customization and the stability it has is awesome a few other launchers I have use are quite buggy, for instance one I used (I forget the name) has a bug if you messed around with the lock screen enough it would just unlock making the security pretty much useless

Acidwire

Honorable
Dec 8, 2013
i use TSF shell launcher, its highly customisable down to the app draw transition animation, it has a slide out side bar for important apps, it is borderless and the homescreen grid can be customised to as small or large as you like meaning widgets fit to the edges of the screen and you can get way more app rows. the dev regularly maintains it and always replies within a few days, hes open to suggestions on improvements and new features, you can theme the sidebar, app icons, folders etc.