Screen Protector needed for Gorilla Glass 3?

mhtsgr999

Honorable
Oct 21, 2013
Hey Guys,
So I bought a phone that has gorilla glass 3, just wondering do I need a screen protector or its good to go without any protector.

thanx

Solution
I have had my Samsung Galaxy s4 for around a year now and by experience can tell you that you don't really need a screen protector for day to day usage. They tend to be scams anyways and don't protect your screen as well as they claim to. So I would say skip the screen protector :)

Frostbyte7

Estimable
Sep 15, 2014
I have had my Samsung Galaxy s4 for around a year now and by experience can tell you that you don't really need a screen protector for day to day usage. They tend to be scams anyways and don't protect your screen as well as they claim to. So I would say skip the screen protector :)

Solution

GeRgY

Admirable
Everyone can give his view about this. I dont like screen protectors but most of people use them for aditional defense. The screen protector is not good as the phone screen but its still a protector. I want to feel my phone... to touch pure so thats why i dont have screen (i got htc m8)

Subhor Khanna

Estimable
Apr 13, 2015
The only reason I have used a screen guard is that in the event of fall, the glass is less likely to shatter as opposed to without the screen guard since it holds the glass together well. I use an M8.

Sh9008

Estimable
May 6, 2015
Hi you dont need a screen protector and you will compromise on clearity and glass touch feel of the phone , also if you have a flap cover than you are all set.