Best processor and RAM for android phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobsp90

Estimable
Jun 29, 2014
I would like to know the best processor and RAM for android phone for better performance like quad core or snapdragon etc.

Solution
It depends on what you mean by best. For the average user a phone with a snapdragon 400 with 2 gigs of ram should be enough. If however you are a power user a snapdragon 800 series should be enough with 2 gigs of ram. The fastest CPU so far is the snapdragon 805 which is used in the GS5 LTE-A. I should also note that anything more than 2 gigs of ram is only needed if you take a lot of high resolution photos and videos

dovah-chan

Honorable
Feb 5, 2014
Sounds like you want a high performance phone so just get an HTC One M8 which is sleek and stylish and has outstanding performance. (coming from someone who owns it) Also battery life is fine and the IPS panel on this thing is sharp and vibrant. Great phone but boy did it cost a load.

It depends on what you mean by best. For the average user a phone with a snapdragon 400 with 2 gigs of ram should be enough. If however you are a power user a snapdragon 800 series should be enough with 2 gigs of ram. The fastest CPU so far is the snapdragon 805 which is used in the GS5 LTE-A. I should also note that anything more than 2 gigs of ram is only needed if you take a lot of high resolution photos and videos

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.