My android won't stay on. PLEASE HELP!

StarkWeather

Estimable
Jul 22, 2014
First it wouldn't turn on then I got to turn on now it stays on but not for long after about 1 minute it turns off the back on (because I have the charger plugged in) I tried taking out the charger and turning on then but it still will not work. Please Help!

Solution
try to check your settings.. it might be in hibernation mode or auto off in idle time / without using your smartphone... select the time to "never". hope it works.. on second thought it could just like a screen just turned dim. . just trouble shoot possible.. on my 3rd thought the battery of your smart phone just not fit to your device.. when it helps you.. try to choose me as your answer so someone whose same problem could solve theirs toO.

ariel_bals

Estimable
Jun 1, 2014
try to check your settings.. it might be in hibernation mode or auto off in idle time / without using your smartphone... select the time to "never". hope it works.. on second thought it could just like a screen just turned dim. . just trouble shoot possible.. on my 3rd thought the battery of your smart phone just not fit to your device.. when it helps you.. try to choose me as your answer so someone whose same problem could solve theirs toO.

Solution

StarkWeather

Estimable
Jul 22, 2014

Thanks for the help but it didnt work. :/

ariel_bals

Estimable
Jun 1, 2014
Did you checked if the battery is good? r you need it to really fit the battery..? sometimes if the settings of your device is good.. it could possible that the hardware issue is the cause of it.