Is it possible to use an unactivated Verizon iPhone 4S with straight talk?

AG23

Estimable
Jul 20, 2014
I was given an iPhone 4S by a friend who used it with Verizon. I am wanting to know if I can use this phone with straight talk, or will it not work since it doesn't have a number and isn't activated? Thanks!

Solution
yes you can it was very easy , go to straight talk byod bring your own device , it will walk you thru it from checking your device to registering it for about 7.97 then you either start new service or transfer your exsisting number or service with straight to the new phone ...... even tho it doesn't have a sim it will still work just fine

te100

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2004
yes you just activate it with straight talk. Go to their website and select bring your own device enter your MEID. they will charge you $15 to activate it plus the service plan you choose.

Jarrod Cowan

Estimable
Oct 24, 2014
yes you can it was very easy , go to straight talk byod bring your own device , it will walk you thru it from checking your device to registering it for about 7.97 then you either start new service or transfer your exsisting number or service with straight to the new phone ...... even tho it doesn't have a sim it will still work just fine

Solution

TRENDING THREADS