lifebook ah530 blown chip on motherboard

moodoo

Estimable
Jul 12, 2014
hello guys, my laptop has a blown chip see pic below, now i want to repair this myself, i do many laptop/game console reflows and have the tools to perform this repair, only problem is i'm not sure what chip this is.
on the blown chip i can see the numbers 4496, now on the chip near to this blown one there is a code FV1T2N 4496. searching google i'm unable to find a definate answer.
now i have a few motherboards lying around and there are similar chips but with numbers like 4486. now am i able to replace the 4496 with a 4486 or will this just be a waste of time.
id appreciate is someone clever sole is able to assist me in finding the right chip to perform this repair. Many thanks and i,ll keep you updated on how this turns out.

Thanks again _Lee

blowchip_zpsd86d601f.jpg

moodoo

Estimable
Jul 12, 2014
Thanks jarotech for giving up your time to answer me..

i'm currently searching through ebay to find the part, i'm a little confused as i cannot find a part specifically labeled 4496 would it be cheeky to ask for you to link me the part needed from ebay or another site based in uk.

Thankyou for your assistance_Lee

moodoo

Estimable
Jul 12, 2014
Thanks mate... if your ever in the PE13 area i shall get you a beer. i will update this post in a few days let you know whether this goes according to plan.

Thanks again mate. _Lee