Your question
Solved

samsung galaxy s2 just wont turn on

Tags:
  • Galaxy S
  • Samsung
Last response: in Android Smartphones
July 10, 2014 10:39:30 PM

Hey guys. I baught a Samsung galaxy s2 about 8 months ago and I went to go turn it on one day and it did turn on but after a couple of seconds it just said Samsung and ive waited for like 3 hours but it just heated up and ive been waiting 3 days just for it to turn on again but nothing happenes it just says Samsung and I tried everything I cant even hard rt it but it wont let me pleas guys I need help

More about : samsung galaxy wont turn

Best solution

July 12, 2014 7:42:35 AM

Lets see the problem here.U said that u left your phone for hours together and it stayed at samsung GT-XXXX without any more booting rite?
then only way to solve is to go to odin mode and reinstall firmware.(should work at any cost if there are no hardware issues).Register in www.sammobile.com and search for your firmware and install using Odin kit as specified in the website:) .hope it is solved.
July 12, 2014 11:50:59 PM

It may be the os got corrupted , maybe u need to flash the appropriate frimware for ur device or u can flash a custom rom for ur model.
m
l
April 5, 2015 10:24:59 AM

Karthik Ga said:
Lets see the problem here.U said that u left your phone for hours together and it stayed at samsung GT-XXXX without any more booting rite?
then only way to solve is to go to odin mode and reinstall firmware.(should work at any cost if there are no hardware issues).Register in www.sammobile.com and search for your firmware and install using Odin kit as specified in the website:) .hope it is solved.

Would this delete any files being held in the phone prior to the firmware being installed?
m
l
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • UK
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter
  • add to twitter
  • add to facebook