samsung galaxy s2 just wont turn on

Jonny1234567

Estimable
Jul 11, 2014
Hey guys. I baught a Samsung galaxy s2 about 8 months ago and I went to go turn it on one day and it did turn on but after a couple of seconds it just said Samsung and ive waited for like 3 hours but it just heated up and ive been waiting 3 days just for it to turn on again but nothing happenes it just says Samsung and I tried everything I cant even hard rt it but it wont let me pleas guys I need help

Solution
Lets see the problem here.U said that u left your phone for hours together and it stayed at samsung GT-XXXX without any more booting rite?
then only way to solve is to go to odin mode and reinstall firmware.(should work at any cost if there are no hardware issues).Register in www.sammobile.com and search for your firmware and install using Odin kit as specified in the website:).hope it is solved.

Karthik Ga

Estimable
Jul 12, 2014
Lets see the problem here.U said that u left your phone for hours together and it stayed at samsung GT-XXXX without any more booting rite?
then only way to solve is to go to odin mode and reinstall firmware.(should work at any cost if there are no hardware issues).Register in www.sammobile.com and search for your firmware and install using Odin kit as specified in the website:).hope it is solved.

Solution

criticalerrors

Estimable
Apr 5, 2015

Would this delete any files being held in the phone prior to the firmware being installed?