I misplaced my iphone in my home.

Solution
It is possible that the phone is just placed on silent, and not completely off. If there is another iPhone in the family, you can try to connect to the Bluetooth of that phone. It will only connect when you are a certain distance, so it should at least narrow down what part of the house it is in. But if it is off or dead battery, then it won't help.

No, military satellites can track with an accuracy to within 6 feet, so I'm sure NSA can at least get you within arm's length of it. ;D

rhapdog

Honorable
Jan 14, 2014
If there are young children in the house, better search the toy boxes as well.

You might try to contact the NSA to find it for you. They can probably track a phone by satellite even when it's off. (Joking, of course. At least I hope they can't.)

They can, but probably not within a house, just to the right block. Also, I believe that's just turned off, rather than low battery (can't turn on) type off.

rhapdog

Honorable
Jan 14, 2014
It is possible that the phone is just placed on silent, and not completely off. If there is another iPhone in the family, you can try to connect to the Bluetooth of that phone. It will only connect when you are a certain distance, so it should at least narrow down what part of the house it is in. But if it is off or dead battery, then it won't help.

No, military satellites can track with an accuracy to within 6 feet, so I'm sure NSA can at least get you within arm's length of it. ;D

Solution