if you change your micro sd card will your videos get deleted fron the device?? plllzzzz hellpp

bootoo4

Estimable
Jul 7, 2014
I had some videos which I didnt want anymore so I changed my sd card, will the videos be on my old sd card or on my new one? And will these videos be only for me to see?

Solution
Normally you would just download the videos to a computer and delete the old ones from the MicroSD card.
You dont have to buy a new one every time. The old videos will be on the old card and anyone getting hold of the card will be able to access it. If you want them gone forever then you need to delete the videos from the card.

The new card not have old videos magically appearing on it from the old card and should be empty.

gaborbarla

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2009
Normally you would just download the videos to a computer and delete the old ones from the MicroSD card.
You dont have to buy a new one every time. The old videos will be on the old card and anyone getting hold of the card will be able to access it. If you want them gone forever then you need to delete the videos from the card.

The new card not have old videos magically appearing on it from the old card and should be empty.

Solution