What frequency if used for voice on my Verizon tower?

modilly

Estimable
Jul 4, 2014
I am looking at a 850 MHz repeater for my weak signal area at home. How can I be sure that the local Verizon tower uses this frequency?

Solution
Not sure exactly what you're expecting, but usually, when cellular reception is weak, the carrier company, in your case Verizon, can provide (usually for a fee), a small cell, or femtocell, to give you the equivalent of a small cell tower in your home. It's not a repeater. It's a small cellular site, which generates it's own signal. For connectivity, they do not connect to other cellular towers directly, they connect using your existing broadband internet connection.

bigpinkdragon286

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2012
Not sure exactly what you're expecting, but usually, when cellular reception is weak, the carrier company, in your case Verizon, can provide (usually for a fee), a small cell, or femtocell, to give you the equivalent of a small cell tower in your home. It's not a repeater. It's a small cellular site, which generates it's own signal. For connectivity, they do not connect to other cellular towers directly, they connect using your existing broadband internet connection.

Solution