Transferring windows notepad documents to my android phone.

On-A-Downer

Honorable
Jan 10, 2014
I want to transfer a list from my laptop to my phone. I've tried emailling to myself and opening it using my phone but there's no way to save the actual file.

After transferring I'd like to continue using my phone to edit the file so I need an app to both transfer the file and then continue editing it on my phone.

Thanks, Lee.

Solution
One way would be that you register on mediafire.com and upload your files. On your phone connect to internet and download mediafire app from playstore. Once you install that app login with your account and all files should be there to download. Mediafire gives you free file hosting with no speed download limits and your files aren't auto deleted.
You didn't mentioned what type of files, whether images/videos or pdf/word files.
I assume you want to edit Microsoft office files, for that purpose you will need another app. Try this Polaris Office:(for android 4.0 and higher)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.infraware.polarisoffice4&hl=en

If your phone is android v2 then try searching in playstore

For your information if...

shahbaz200

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012
One way would be that you register on mediafire.com and upload your files. On your phone connect to internet and download mediafire app from playstore. Once you install that app login with your account and all files should be there to download. Mediafire gives you free file hosting with no speed download limits and your files aren't auto deleted.
You didn't mentioned what type of files, whether images/videos or pdf/word files.
I assume you want to edit Microsoft office files, for that purpose you will need another app. Try this Polaris Office:(for android 4.0 and higher)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.infraware.polarisoffice4&hl=en

If your phone is android v2 then try searching in playstore

For your information if you go to settings->about phone there you can see your android version.

Solution