How to set the default location of downloading apps to external SD card on Samsung Tab 2

talal77

Estimable
Jun 28, 2014
Can anyone please tell me how I transfer my downloaded stuff to external SD card or just change default directory to external SD card on Samsung tab 2

Solution
Use a file manager ( the tablet should have one installed already, or you can use any file manager app you like from Play) to transfer the data.
As far as making a destination default, it depends on the app used to download the files. Some apps recognize the SD card and give you the option, most don't. I don't make use of this, so I would'n be able to tell you which is which. Some Google research goes a long way.

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
Use a file manager ( the tablet should have one installed already, or you can use any file manager app you like from Play) to transfer the data.
As far as making a destination default, it depends on the app used to download the files. Some apps recognize the SD card and give you the option, most don't. I don't make use of this, so I would'n be able to tell you which is which. Some Google research goes a long way.

Solution

Joyfullywithhim

Estimable
May 23, 2015

Aleksandra

Commendable
Aug 22, 2016

This answer is useless. And is one of the top links when searching on Gogle. Thanks for nothing.
If you are not using SD, why respond at all.

No, there is no option under storage and there are no settings in my files. Sigh.