Sign in with
Your question

i restarted my phone and i lost my picturers only. I need help getting them back they were really important to mr

Tags:
Last response: in Cell Phone General Discussion
June 28, 2014 8:17:36 AM

well first i went to restart and i thought my photo would be the same and they weren't i contacted 7 people at motorola and 2 at verizon everyone gave me different suggestions but none worked i hope that the next suggestion will please help me.
June 28, 2014 8:18:49 AM

aliyacan said:
well first i went to restart and i thought my photo would be the same and they weren't i contacted 7 people at motorola and 2 at verizon everyone gave me different suggestions but none worked i hope that the next suggestion will please help me.

If you restored your phone, you cannot access those because chances are the memory was wiped from the flash memory. I am sorry to say.
m
l
July 2, 2014 11:59:38 AM

By restart do you mean "RESTORE"? As in restore to factory settings? That wipes the memory and anything you had on the internal memory is gone. It does not just delete things, it over-writes the space with the clean files from the original setup which makes getting the files back impossible.
m
l
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • UK
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter