My phone won't turn on or charge and keeps buzzing

brownh05

Estimable
Jun 20, 2014
I have an HTC 8xt windows phone and it died while I was watching t.v. I went to go charge it and the charging light on my phone was red and kept blinking so I left it thinking it would charge. When I came back, however, it still was blinking and wasn't charging so I tried to turn it on and it wouldn't. I set it down and about a hour later I came back and tried to turn it on again while I charged it, well now it won't charge or turn on and it keeps buzzing. Can anybody help me please?

Solution
I almost certain your battery is dead. Don't worry this is fixable, you just need to replace it with a new one. You can either do it yourself, assuming you have the know how, or you can get someone else to fix it for you, be it a store that specializes in this type of thing or you might have to sent it to manufacturer for them to do it. I recommend finding a store near you that fixes broken smart phoned or tablet type devices.

SMURFATAR

Estimable
Apr 24, 2014
I almost certain your battery is dead. Don't worry this is fixable, you just need to replace it with a new one. You can either do it yourself, assuming you have the know how, or you can get someone else to fix it for you, be it a store that specializes in this type of thing or you might have to sent it to manufacturer for them to do it. I recommend finding a store near you that fixes broken smart phoned or tablet type devices.

Solution