HTC One weirdest problem EVER.

filbertmang

Estimable
Jun 12, 2014
Okay, so I'm pretty sure I can't find this anywhere. I have HTC One M7 International Model (Asia : CID HTC__001). I've root it and S-off it and flash recovery than I installed Sense 6 InsertCoin ROM. Almost every month (once per month I think), my HTC One is suddenly stuck and goes back to HTC Logo and had a bootloop issue. The 1st and 2nd time I successfully unbrick it with force (I wipe all the data and installed a new rom until 20X or more). But this time, I tried to wipe all the data, flash a new rom and even RUU!! When I flash a new RUU, my PC said that "finished. total time : 240 seconds" but in my One, it's still stuck at the HTC Logo with the green bar at 90%. Okay, then I force restart it into bootloader and reboot my phone. It worked, I'm in my RUU and everything's is going fine. UNTIL I UNPLUGGED MY PHONE FROM MY PC. It freezes again and had a bootloop issue again. It's always like that, even with new rom or anything. Please help me, after this I'm going on a vacation. I appreciate everything you said, thx. MY WEIRDEST PROBLEM : WHENEVER IT'S DISCONNECTED FROM ANY COMPUTERS, IT WILL ENTER A BOOTLOOP (BUT I STILL CAN GO TO BOOTLOADER,ETC), BUT WHEN IT'S CONNECTED, MY PHONE COULD DO ANYTHING A SMARTPHONE CAN DO. Thanks for all your help btw :)