Samsung Galaxy S2

Danish Farid

Estimable
Jun 11, 2014
My S2 have a big problem,yesterday i was turning it off put it automatically turns on,i tried 4 times then my phone off.and it is not turning on when i try to turn on the same "Samsung Galaxy S2" comes and then orange logo comes but the same process is repeated again and again and my phone does not showing the homescreen PLZ HELP! Thanks

shahbaz200

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012
You mean is is again and again rebooting? Looks like a boot loop to me. What the hell you installed last time? Is your phone rooted?
Anyway turn off it completely by reinserting battery. Now you have to enter recovery mode, simply press and hold the Volume up button, the Home button and the Power button at the same time. Keep holding the buttons until you have reached the recovery mode.
In this mode you can navigate by "Vol up" and "Vol down" to move up and down and press power button to select. These three are navigation keys. Do "Wipe cache partition" and go to "advance->Wipe Dalvik cache". Your personal data/apps wont be affected, reboot your device. Please note that it will take some time to boot for the first as it have to rebuild cache required for system/user apps. It should work fine after that.

Aidan Sweeney

Estimable
Mar 1, 2014

This happened to one of my family member's S3's. Just get a new phone or call tech support. This was that family member's 2nd S3. Their first cracked. After dealing with all the stuff from Sprint and Samsung, they just upgraded to the S4. Besides the S2 was released 3 years ago. Why not upgrade? You have three options (actually four, but three if you want another Galaxy) the S3, the S4, or the S5. The fourth option is get something else.