Battery drain for Android

opium87

Estimable
Apr 25, 2014
Hello.
I've just purchased a smartphone and I have a question. When I go to Settings / Battery I see that the camera always appears to drain between 3-5% even though I'm not using it. I've even tried to restart the phone and the same thing happens.
I'm also having the same problem with 2 grocery apps. Our groceries and Grocery King. Even though the apps are closed they still drain 2-% of the battery. I've tried to force shut down the apps and still nothing.
What can I do?
Thank you.

ex_bubblehead

Distinguished
An Android phone is never completely off. However, at least on my HTC One, you can hold the power button down for 5 seconds and get a dialog showing an option to power down or do a cold start. Just keep in mind that when you do turn the phone back on it will have to go through the entire boot process before being usable.

lalit chauhan

Estimable
Jun 14, 2014
in android phones there are many apps which run in background and consumes battery to save your battery you can use an app "greenify" it hibernates your background apps so that they will never run untill you open them. but to use greenify you have to root your android phone.
please give me your phone details so that i can help you to root your phone
also you can turn off all the background data usage
turn off wifi when not using it
thank you