how to get back deleted pictures and videos from samsung galaxy tab 3 ?

anonymous1234567

Estimable
Jun 7, 2014
I went to a concert today andi took a video of every single song and it said not enough memory and it wouldnt even let me access my gallery, I HAD to delete stuff so I looked but It confused me so I clicked delete on what I wanted but it completely wiped every single photo/video I had ever taken on the device so now I only have a coupleof videos of the end of theconcert. Is there any way I can get my pictures and videos back ??

Solution
You can get some of the videos/images back by connecting your phone to the PC and running a scan using a data recovery software. But it will only recover some files and from only those sectors which have not been overwritten.
For example, suppose you have a 8GB of memory which was completely wiped out accidently, then you put 1GB of songs in the memory. Now if you run a scan using a data recovery software, you will be able to recover files out of the sectors of the remaining 7GB.

yash kumar

Honorable
May 23, 2012
You can get some of the videos/images back by connecting your phone to the PC and running a scan using a data recovery software. But it will only recover some files and from only those sectors which have not been overwritten.
For example, suppose you have a 8GB of memory which was completely wiped out accidently, then you put 1GB of songs in the memory. Now if you run a scan using a data recovery software, you will be able to recover files out of the sectors of the remaining 7GB.

Solution