Nokia 6120 Classic: City Bloxx lag

G

I have a Nokia 6120 classic, and the game City Bloxx(the Symbian S60 version of Tower Bloxx) is bundled with it. Unfortunately, it lags heavily. If I play it for a while without exiting it, the lag will eventually decrease. However, if I close the game and run it again, it will usually resume lagging. Therefore I have to keep the phone turned on all the time in order to be able to play the game properly.
I've done some research and it seems I'm not the only one with this problem. I haven't found any permanent solution so far.
I've heard that City Bloxx runs well on the Nokia C2-01, which I don't understand because the 6120c has a CPU, while the C2-01 doesn't. Both phones have 64 MB RAM and 128 MB ROM.
Does anyone know what's causing the problem? Is there a permanent fix?
I've tried updating the firmware, re-installing the game, hard-resetting the phone and installing City Bloxx on the microSD card instead of the phone memory. Still no luck.

shahbaz200

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012
Even though RAM ROM is same but you can't run it.
You said C2-01 don't have Processor? I don't think so. I think it have better processor that's why it can run that game without lag.
And yes one more reason can be operating system. Symbian was always slow for me. They have different OS so they consume RAM/memory resource differently.