Xperia Z1 or Galaxy S4 or LG G2

Mano aamer

Honorable
Nov 2, 2012
Hi there,
I am going to get a new phone so i am a little confused about what to get
i know the 3 devices are great but i read that :
The Xperia Z1 has overheating and sudden death issues .
The LG G2 is not supported by LG like the support sony and samsung give to their devices .
The S4 has no chance against these 2 monsters .
SO , are these information right or wrong and which device should i get ?

Solution
You have wrong information regarding Lg G2, it's the.flagahip of LG and they provide proper support.
Now coming to ur question regarding which cell phone to buy i would suggest you to go with the G2>Z1>S4.
If the buttons on back trouble you in G2, then u shud thnk about buying Z1 because it has really gud nd nearly matching components as compared to G2 and you get extra features of waterproofing and dustproof,so u r gud to go. But i wont advice u to buy S4, its just dumb cellphone, has no extraordinary features.

Killeryan

Estimable
Jun 4, 2014
You have wrong information regarding Lg G2, it's the.flagahip of LG and they provide proper support.
Now coming to ur question regarding which cell phone to buy i would suggest you to go with the G2>Z1>S4.
If the buttons on back trouble you in G2, then u shud thnk about buying Z1 because it has really gud nd nearly matching components as compared to G2 and you get extra features of waterproofing and dustproof,so u r gud to go. But i wont advice u to buy S4, its just dumb cellphone, has no extraordinary features.

Solution

Softtechgeek

Estimable
Jun 5, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S4 has serious heating issues so I won't recommend that. As far as Sony Xperia Z1 and LG G2 goes, both are great smartphones. Xperia Z1 has better looks and somewhat better camera (because of more pixels) than LG G2. On the other hand LG G2 has better display screen but lacks microSD card slot. Remaining specs are almost same. Now choice is yours.

http://www.gimmickmag.com/