Dell outlet - what is it?

AqUa24

Honorable
Jan 6, 2014
Hi, i want to get new tablet. My choise is dell venue pro 8" but on ceneo it cost ~1200zl for 32gb, on allegro
1000zl for 64gb (http://allegro.pl/new-dell-venue-8-pro-quad-core-64gb-ips-usb-sd-8-1-i4271237254.html)

and 1100zl for 128gb. (http://allegro.pl/new-dell-venue-8-pro-quad-128gb-ssd-ips-usb-win8-1-i4271238259.html)

It is dell outlet and it has got 12 month guarantee - is it safe? It is cheaper, so i want to get one of them.

Solution
"Dell outlet - what is it?"

From their website:

"A Dell Outlet is the place to go to find great savings on some of the latest refurbished Dell technology, already built and ready to ship. This is product that has been returned to Dell for a variety of reasons including cancellations and specifications changes. All products have been tested and repackaged to Dell Outlet standards. Dell Outlet also offers standard limited warranty coverage and the same excellent Dell service and support on our refurbished products as we do on our new systems. Please note that our inventory is sold on a "first come, first served" basis and changes rapidly. We cannot guarantee that all displayed products will be available at the time of your...
"Dell outlet - what is it?"

From their website:

"A Dell Outlet is the place to go to find great savings on some of the latest refurbished Dell technology, already built and ready to ship. This is product that has been returned to Dell for a variety of reasons including cancellations and specifications changes. All products have been tested and repackaged to Dell Outlet standards. Dell Outlet also offers standard limited warranty coverage and the same excellent Dell service and support on our refurbished products as we do on our new systems. Please note that our inventory is sold on a "first come, first served" basis and changes rapidly. We cannot guarantee that all displayed products will be available at the time of your call".

Basically, Dell Outlet products are not new, they are refurbished used items, hence cheaper price.

Solution