Smartphones without a Sim Card

wmj306

Estimable
May 23, 2014
I use Straight Talk as my cell phone provider. Yes I know they use other carriers signals. My current phone runs off of the Verizon network. AT&T network in my area is CRAP. So that means a sim card smartphone is out of the question. I would like to know what smartphones are available out there that dont require a sim card. I would like to get the Galaxy S3 but so far I havent found one that doesnt use a sim card.

wmj306

Estimable
May 23, 2014
"I use Straight Talk as my cell phone provider. Yes I know they use other carriers signals. My current phone runs off of the Verizon network. AT&T network in my area is CRAP. So that means a sim card smartphone is out of the question. I would like to know what smartphones are available out there that dont require a sim card. I would like to get the Galaxy S3 but so far I havent found one that doesnt use a sim card."

I posted this question earlier and I wanted to add to this some more. I currently use a verizon phone a droid x. It doesnt need a sim card. I would like to upgrade to a bigger better phone. 4G is not available to us here in iowa under the Straight Talk service and I'm fine with that. I just want to know if there is a bigger better smartphone out there that I can use without having a sim card

katefsd

Estimable
Sep 6, 2014
As you have decided to use without sim other wise i have very good experience of using a sim that is xxsim card. This is wonderful opportunity. This totally roaming free around the world and very low budget. It yet not experienced it please experience .

Derr1

Honorable
Oct 10, 2013
Pretty much every Android phone doesn't require a SIM card, you can still use the phone, just no texting and calling and mobile data.
But everything else would work absolutely fine.