nook hd+ or samsung note 10.1 n8000 (not 2014)

museprime

Honorable
Mar 27, 2013
Does anyone know which is better out of these two devices. I was thinking about picking up a refurbished samsung note 10.1 because I've heard the stylus is good. And im getting it for like 150.00 bucks.

I have a nook hd+ which I love the screen but I feel like I'll get more functionality out of the note. Only time I notice samsung screen resolution compared to the nook hd+ is when running hulu.

Could someone give me a tale of the tape as both reviews are good.

Thanks in advance

Solution
I do, but you didn't specify that you had to get rid of the hd+

If so, yes. If no, have a month or two of hands on experience and choose based on preference.

The video resolution is really the selling point of the nook, as the note has other features not found on the nook...

Here, this is a tool I used when browsing for mine:

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Barnes---Noble-NOOK-HD,Samsung-GALAXY-Note-10.1/phones/7512,6935

it will compare tablets for you at easy to read spec levels

The only negative you need to think of would be "why was the note 10.1 150$, and what could have been the problem"

But, I'd jump on it if I had the SPARE cash and the offer!

SystemDump

Estimable
May 22, 2014
I have a note 8, and thus will only give a biased opinion on the tablet itself. Warning, the 10.1 is much better than mine. I have to say that the biggest thing for it is the stylus, otherwise it's just another tablet. On reflection, however, I love the Note, even though I am not an artist. There are small perks to the tablet's pen, like hover-scroll, where you can hover just above the bottom or top of the scroll-able info, and you can use things like palmidi lite (music tool) with awesome precision.

They shower the writing app with praise, but realistically, I get so miffed at my sub-par writing being misinterpreted, that I usually go right back to the onscreen typing (maybe you'll have better luck, or legibility...)

But for all of that, I am still sold on the thing, so I would say, sure! Get it! It's a fun tablet, whose gimmick hasn't warn off for me yet.

SystemDump

Estimable
May 22, 2014
yeah. Glad to hear it though, it is pretty clutch otherwise. Besides, I think, like the tab3, the Note 10.1 has the dual antenna, so you probably get some pretty good connection.

Anyway, goodstuff.

SystemDump

Estimable
May 22, 2014
I do, but you didn't specify that you had to get rid of the hd+

If so, yes. If no, have a month or two of hands on experience and choose based on preference.

The video resolution is really the selling point of the nook, as the note has other features not found on the nook...

Here, this is a tool I used when browsing for mine:

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Barnes---Noble-NOOK-HD,Samsung-GALAXY-Note-10.1/phones/7512,6935

it will compare tablets for you at easy to read spec levels

The only negative you need to think of would be "why was the note 10.1 150$, and what could have been the problem"

But, I'd jump on it if I had the SPARE cash and the offer!

Solution