HP slatebook x2 32gb or ASUS VivoTab Note M80TA 32gb or ASUS Transformer Pad TF701T32g

airstrike

Estimable
May 22, 2014
Hello Guys,
I'm going to buy a tablet tomorrow and i found these 3 variants "slatebook x2 32gb or ASUS VivoTab Note M80TA 32gb or ASUS Transformer Pad TF701T32g" with almost no difference in price.
originally i was looking for a windows tablet but after reading some articles it's not crucial anymore.
so my question is which tablet provides better using experience and more value for money.

the things i noticed about each tablet:

1) the hp slatebook has an amazing design and comes with a dock station which is great but its a bit older than the other variants so am afraid that its outdated technology and the others can out perform it.
2)very good processor widows 8 good battery life, lower screen resolution(-) and as far as i understood it doesn't have a usb port or hdmi, which is a big negative.
3) very high resolution screen 2560х1600, but am not sure if it comes with a docking station and am not sure if it has a usb port.

in general i need the tablet for surfing the internet and reading pdf documents and casual gaming, i want something portable and can provide me with many options and can be handy for a variety of tasks.

looking forward for your advice and thanks in advance.

Solution
1. ASUS VivoTab Note M80TA 32gb ... Very Good
2. ASUS Transformer Pad TF701T32g ... Dim Screen
3. HP Slatebook X2 32GB .. Crap Display, Poor Battery, Buggy Software, Power Brick.

airstrike

Estimable
May 22, 2014

Thanks Stig, am going to go for the Vivotab, but first i would like to ask you if there any better tablet with in the same price range that you would recommend.

Thank you