Jan 27, 2014
Which of these phones should I buy?:

1. Motorola MOTO G
2. Samsung Galaxy Core
3. Nokia Lumia 720
4. LG Optimus L7 II
5. Sony Xperia M

Solution

I disagree with Ahmadjon. I think the Moto G is the best on that list, period. It has the best specs (a QUAD core and a 720P display).

After that, probably the Sony Xperia M, and then the LG/Samsung.

The Lumia 720 I put in last because of the app situation. I have a Lumia and I just can't stand that thing because my Android phones have so many more and better apps. The battery will sometimes drain completely in like 12 hours, while my HTC One sits around for days still working.

The Moto G is miles beyond any of these phones and it is truly the best option. You will love it.

Hope that helps!

Zircoben

Estimable
Apr 15, 2014

I disagree with Ahmadjon. I think the Moto G is the best on that list, period. It has the best specs (a QUAD core and a 720P display).

After that, probably the Sony Xperia M, and then the LG/Samsung.

The Lumia 720 I put in last because of the app situation. I have a Lumia and I just can't stand that thing because my Android phones have so many more and better apps. The battery will sometimes drain completely in like 12 hours, while my HTC One sits around for days still working.

The Moto G is miles beyond any of these phones and it is truly the best option. You will love it.

Hope that helps!

Solution

RandomUs3er

Honorable
Jan 22, 2014
I would go for the MOTO G but Sony Xperia M is not bad. If you want windows phone, Nokia 720 is really good. However, Windows Phone has barely any apps and although nokias hardware wise its good, its software side really sucks. Samsung and LG are ALRIGHT, however they are not the best in any category, except useless features. BTW Moto E has been announced and if you want a Moto g with a cheaper price, but some extra/ removed features, it should be considered.