Phone stuck in recovery mode! HELP PLEASE!!!

hoboslayer546

Estimable
Mar 16, 2014
Here's the story. I recently took the case off my HTC EVO 4G LTE as it was becoming to bulky to lug in my pocket. Just two days ago, when I was changing in the locker room, I go to grab my pants and my phone flew out of my pocket hitting the ground. I didn't think much of it until my phone started acting up. Earlier today, I saw that my phone was off, so I did what anyone else would do and press the power button to turn it back on, bringing me to the recovery mode. So I go to push the power button while highlighting the "fastboot" option, as I did this numerous times with my sister's phone, except mine just stays in Recovery mode not even attempting to reboot despite how many times I order it to do so. This is when I noticed when my phone hit the ground it hit the side of my phone, denting it causing it to forever push down on the "Volume Down" button. I think this is the reason why I cannot get out of Recovery mode. If there is any other way to get out of this inferno and have my phone functioning again please help me!