What phone should I get?

DireMe

Honorable
Sep 4, 2013
Hello! I am looking into buying a phone, for reference like HTC One or Google Nexus 5. Are there other ones within the same price range? Maximum price of 650 dollars. I have seen Galaxy S4, lg g2 and other ones but would like some opinions. I am looking mostly into getting Nexus 5, since it's at a great price and great specs, but yeah. And btw, what android does HTC One Have? Has it got 4.4? Btw, that's a must have! Thanks

Solution
If you don't mind the extremely large size (5.5 inch screen i think) of the oneplus one, it has gotten extremely positive reviews and it's not as expensive as the HTC one or the s4. I personally love nexus phones (and tablets) because they are cheap but good quality. I've had my nexus 4 for more than a year and im still happy with it, same story with my nexus 7 (got it for christmas). So if you are worried about the price a nexus 5 might be the perfect phone for you. IF you dont mind the premium price the HTC one is IMO the best smartphone you can buy today.
Hope this helps

fevemo

Estimable
Apr 21, 2014
If you don't mind the extremely large size (5.5 inch screen i think) of the oneplus one, it has gotten extremely positive reviews and it's not as expensive as the HTC one or the s4. I personally love nexus phones (and tablets) because they are cheap but good quality. I've had my nexus 4 for more than a year and im still happy with it, same story with my nexus 7 (got it for christmas). So if you are worried about the price a nexus 5 might be the perfect phone for you. IF you dont mind the premium price the HTC one is IMO the best smartphone you can buy today.
Hope this helps

Solution

TRENDING THREADS