Please, help me, this is driving me crazy :S

Wicks

Estimable
Apr 2, 2014
Hello everybody!
Some days ago, i wrote about how hackers got into my Guild Wars 2 account and indamail.hu e-mail account. After some reading, i ran a safe mode Malwarebytes Anti Malware full scan, and an on-startup Avast search. Avast found babylon.dll and ccp.exe PuP-gen. The Malwarebytes found a Trojan.RotBrowse. I deleted both of them, with success, changed my passwords to unique, super hard ones. But today, 2 days after the scans and pass change, they are in again. Changed my Guild Wars 2 pass, through my e-mail, but they left the e-mail pass unchanged. This is going on for a week now, that i can't lock them out, while they leave the g-mail and other game accounts safe (so far). And ofc Arena.net haven't answered since a week :S Is there a way, there is still a keylogger, or something, on my computer? or they bruteforced in, in that 2 day?

p.s.: today i ran both search again, computer seems clean.

Thanks, Peter.

Wicks

Estimable
Apr 2, 2014
Okay, so the Arena.net (Guild wars 2) e-mail change just went through, i have a new e-mail and login for the game, so if they can get into my game and new mail again, i will know for sure, they are watching me :)