Samsung Galaxy s5 vs Htc One m8 questions.

Which phone is better?

• HTC One m8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Samsung Galaxy s5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ajshn

Honorable
Sep 21, 2013
I am looking into purchasing a new phone and I have some questions for owners of the samsung galaxy s5 and the htc one m8 and i was hoping some people on here could answer it. How long does your battery life usually last? I currently have an htc mytouch 4g slide, which has terrible battery life so i'm hoping it would be a lot better than it. I use my phone a lot for music and the last time i got a phone it was a samsung smart phone (don't remember which one), and i ended up returning it and getting the mytouch because it did not recognize any of the mp3tags on 90% of my songs. I currently and plan to still use isyncr to transfer my songs from itunes and also just drag them in to a folder on the micro sd card i have in my phone. I also use rocket player to listen to them. Has anyone had any problems on the tags on songs showing up, the phone would be a waste to me if my music wasn't properly organized. I'm not sure which one, i've certainly had bad experiences with both brands, i quite like the s5 more but it does cost a little bit more and the phones are expensive enough as it is and i want to make sure i'm happy with it for the price.

Pskov

Honorable
Jul 13, 2013
I haven't owned either but a friend of mine has the M8 and he's extremely happy with it and from what I've read it's an extremely solid phone great battery life and if you wan't a phone for music then M8 is your best bet I would say.

Here's a review on the M8 that might help you out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gnPdiE5kVs