Solved

Galaxy S3 connecting to PC issues

Tags:
  • Connection
  • Galaxy S
  • Devices
Last response: in Cell Phone General Discussion
April 29, 2014 9:26:44 AM

Whenever I plug my S3 into my PC it doesn't connect. It charges, but it doesn't show up as a device. I've tried switching ports, I've tried installing Samsung Kies, still nothing. How can I get it to connect?

More about : galaxy connecting issues

Best solution

April 29, 2014 9:41:48 AM

Go to settings---> More ---> There must be settings as "USB mode" or something similar, you should have option to select which mode for usb. I don't own Galaxy phone so don't exactly know but it should be as said above.
April 29, 2014 10:50:36 AM

shahbaz200 said:
Go to settings---> More ---> There must be settings as "USB mode" or something similar, you should have option to select which mode for usb. I don't own Galaxy phone so don't exactly know but it should be as said above.

That wasn't the issue, the issue was a windows update on my computer. I updated everything and it works now.
m
l
Related resources
April 29, 2014 11:29:17 PM

shoob0x said:
13195956,0,732209 said:

That wasn't the issue, the issue was a windows update on my computer. I updated everything and it works now.
said:

Oh good that you manage to solve the prob, i dont use connecting usb cable usually, samsung kies app works good without cable
m
l
April 30, 2014 11:41:22 AM

jpole said:
shoob0x said:
13195956,0,732209 said:

said:

Oh good that you manage to solve the prob, i dont use connecting usb cable usually, samsung kies app works good without cable
said:

What do you mean Samsung Kies works without a cable? That's an option?
m
l
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • UK
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter
  • add to twitter
  • add to facebook