Problem with my windows mobile

Yeshwanth Yeshu

Honorable
Feb 4, 2014
I am using Nokia Lumia 525 since a week and mostly I download apps from pc and install then on the mobile....I connect my mobile through USB . Now whenever I connect,the computer simply strucks and explorer is restarted and sometimes my mobile is not even recognized by the pc . Is the problem with my mobile or my pc .???? Anyone help me to solve this! :( :D

Solution
Plug phone in to a different PC or laptop if at all possible. If same thing happens, your phone is faulty or it may even be a faulty usb cable so try a different one.

Another thing worth trying is shutting down your cellphone completely, then starting it up again (not just turning the screen off & back on, that's not the same as complete shut down).

Then there's a remote possibility that the particular USB port you are plugging into may be faulty, so try a different port.

So a few things there for you to try.
Plug phone in to a different PC or laptop if at all possible. If same thing happens, your phone is faulty or it may even be a faulty usb cable so try a different one.

Another thing worth trying is shutting down your cellphone completely, then starting it up again (not just turning the screen off & back on, that's not the same as complete shut down).

Then there's a remote possibility that the particular USB port you are plugging into may be faulty, so try a different port.

So a few things there for you to try.

Solution