Best Roku Channels 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

mal100

Estimable
Dec 25, 2014
Found a great list of shows to binge watch across a few services http://www.vunify.com/binge-worthy. Luther is awesome

ibayley

Estimable
Jan 3, 2015
I want to buy a Roku, I have read the different types of Roku available, but I am still confused and conflicted between the Roku Streaming Stick and the Roku 3, can someone please tell me the major differences and why you would get one vs the other.. Also how do I get information as to which channel costs how much for subscription?

ReallyBro

Estimable
Jan 3, 2015
Ibayley - buy a roku3, because it's better than the stick. Some channels cost money like this article states, some channels are free, some channels require subscriptions to cabel or satellite some channels are good some are junk. Would you like someone to go through all 15oo channels?
My suggestion is to go buy the roku, then return it if you don't like it.
I'm still shocked sometimes that people need their hands held for everything now adays...

Sam4436

Estimable
Jan 13, 2015
How could you include YouTube on this list? The 2015 version no longer allows channel log-in which prevents people from watch their list of Watch Later videos. I have hundreds of great videos in queue but can no longer view them on my TV. My only choice is YouTube curated videos. Horrible.

Marcus Underwood

Estimable
Feb 28, 2015
@Sam4436, I have a ROKU 3 with the updated Youtube app for 2015, and I have access to my watch later list as well as every other option I had before the update. They simply changed the interface. From the app's home screen that initially loads, just press the left arrow on your ROKU remote and you'll see all of your other lists and videos...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS