How is the performance of Moto X

Sidhin Thomas

Estimable
Apr 17, 2014
I know thats its hardware rather old, but considering its software optimization and added software features and now reduced price, I am thinking of buying one. The question is will is provide good performance i mean i am not going to play asphalt 8 but ya dead trigger , clash of clans etc plus lots of multimedia. Also how is its display? is it good? it has an amoled with 300 something ppi...

Solution
Yes, the perfomance is very good. Especially in the UI, It's one the fastest phones when it comes to UI due to the fact it uses stock android. Its screen is very good as well in terms of colour, and also very sharp, not as much as a 1080P phone but still very sharp. It should definitely play Asphalt 8 and those other games. It also is very bloat free with only a few motorola customizations, that are quite useful e.g. Active display, great feature. You won't regret the buy. HOWEVER, you won't be able to put an sd card in, so if you are a BIG memory hogger than you may have a problem. By the way how much is it for you? There may be better phones at the price.

blademaster123

Honorable
Oct 30, 2013
Yes, the perfomance is very good. Especially in the UI, It's one the fastest phones when it comes to UI due to the fact it uses stock android. Its screen is very good as well in terms of colour, and also very sharp, not as much as a 1080P phone but still very sharp. It should definitely play Asphalt 8 and those other games. It also is very bloat free with only a few motorola customizations, that are quite useful e.g. Active display, great feature. You won't regret the buy. HOWEVER, you won't be able to put an sd card in, so if you are a BIG memory hogger than you may have a problem. By the way how much is it for you? There may be better phones at the price.

Solution

Demorthus

Estimable
Mar 2, 2014
I own a Moto x & an HTC One (M8), it isn't a phone with the newest specs but I can say it absolutely performs like one in day-to-day tasks & use. It's smooth & battery life is great. Also, you'll love touchless control it's the most useful feature I've seen in a phone aside from the knock knock feature in the LG G2

Sidhin Thomas

Estimable
Apr 17, 2014

well its Rs. 24k for me, nexus 5 32gb will cost 33k and 16gb 29k. the max stretched budget for me is 25k cant do more than that. phone prices in india are really different than rest of the world.

blademaster123

Honorable
Oct 30, 2013

Yeah if it costs that much, then get it, You won't be disappointed.