Lg G2 vs Nexus5

guns15

Honorable
Dec 12, 2013
Hello Guys,
I know that LG G2 and the Nexus 5 are very similar ... But I need some advice ...
I want to buy a phone and I'm undecided between this tw....
I know that the G2 costs more but I found 2 nice offer:
LG G2 357euro;
Nexus 5 330euro.

I know that in a month and a half will come out a new G3, but I know if the G3 G2 will lower it even more ....

What do you think?

Pls some advice Only because I do not think that this offer will be during long time

1000 Thanks

Solution

Given the fact the there isn't a big difference in price the LG G2 manages offers you a better multimedia experience with its perfect camera and display and prolonged battery life. So I will chance my advice, considering the price.

guns15

Honorable
Dec 12, 2013
but i saw thet the LG has a better camere and more than other things the battery...
I checked again the price and they already take off the offer in the Nexus 5 it's at 340€ and the LG G2 at 357€....

At this price you advice me the same the N5?

Username101216

Estimable
Mar 21, 2014

Given the fact the there isn't a big difference in price the LG G2 manages offers you a better multimedia experience with its perfect camera and display and prolonged battery life. So I will chance my advice, considering the price.

Solution

guns15

Honorable
Dec 12, 2013
At the end I decided to buy the LG G", it's a week that I have it and it's really amazing...
It's update with Android 4.4.2 and the battery and camera are amazing....
Before I had a Nexus 5 as well and I can say that I like more the G2.
Maybe the Nexus 5 was a little bit quickest to charge the app, but I had to charge it every day and when I used it a lot the battery finished every time before that I returned home, with G2 I can stay 1 day and half or 2 days without have a battery problems.

Thanks the same for every your answer to help me