when will be the new updates be released by Samsung for the 'move to sdcard' option?

mariacielo

Estimable
Apr 11, 2014
I know apps can't be removed, I have the tab 3 7.0. Ive heard about the rooting process but afraid to try that. So does anyone knows how long we have to wait for the updates for all of us tablet 3 7.0 users?

Solution
generally updates can be rather hit or miss from manufacturers and often only go on for a certain set of time. i'm not sure how new the model you have is.

what exactly is your issue with "move to sdcard" and what are you hoping the fix does? if you want applications moved to the sd card be aware that not all apps can run from the sd card and may be required to be in the phones internal memory.
generally updates can be rather hit or miss from manufacturers and often only go on for a certain set of time. i'm not sure how new the model you have is.

what exactly is your issue with "move to sdcard" and what are you hoping the fix does? if you want applications moved to the sd card be aware that not all apps can run from the sd card and may be required to be in the phones internal memory.

Solution