LG Optimus F7 Screen Replacement

freeracercolin

Honorable
Nov 13, 2013
So literally less than 5 minutes ago my mom dropped her LG Optimus F7 (Boost varient) on the driveway, and now the screen is shattered, and she is mad. I Googled looking for a creen replacement and a tutorial. I found the screen replacement (http://www.ebay.com/itm/LG-Optimus-F7-US780-Touch-Screen-Digitizer-Top-Outer-Glass-Replacement-Tools-/191040659825), but no tutorial. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks in advance from me and my mom,

Colin

Solution
You may want to have someone else do the repair, preferably a shop with a warranty. If you are new to screen replacement, try it, and break the phone further, you have a dead phone and are out both screen and phone costs. If the cost of the phone does not matter, feel free to try the repair, although I don't see any F7 tutorials either.
You may want to have someone else do the repair, preferably a shop with a warranty. If you are new to screen replacement, try it, and break the phone further, you have a dead phone and are out both screen and phone costs. If the cost of the phone does not matter, feel free to try the repair, although I don't see any F7 tutorials either.

Solution