Which phone to get?

Solution
Note is nice and pretty, especially looking at the price nowadays. The stylus is also a good addition.

S5..well..ugly as hell..hardware is good and has the most interesting features counts but I think not everyone will need or want those features.

HTC One M8..the prettiest of them all and with the best build quality..good hardware but the battery is not exchangeable.

And do not forget Sony Z2, also very pretty, excellent build quality, good hardware but again...the battery is not exchangeable.

I find it also really hard to choose, all of them are very good and have their own plus and minus points. I tend to like all of them except SGS5 due the ugliness.
I think, I would get the HTC One M8 if I had to buy or pick one of them now...

guanyu210379

Distinguished
Note is nice and pretty, especially looking at the price nowadays. The stylus is also a good addition.

S5..well..ugly as hell..hardware is good and has the most interesting features counts but I think not everyone will need or want those features.

HTC One M8..the prettiest of them all and with the best build quality..good hardware but the battery is not exchangeable.

And do not forget Sony Z2, also very pretty, excellent build quality, good hardware but again...the battery is not exchangeable.

I find it also really hard to choose, all of them are very good and have their own plus and minus points. I tend to like all of them except SGS5 due the ugliness.
I think, I would get the HTC One M8 if I had to buy or pick one of them now, although my mind has been switching back and forwards on Z2, One M8 and Note3

Solution