Logitech G700s Gaming Mouse Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

eza

Honorable
Aug 24, 2012
This is not an MMO mouse. The G600 is Logitech's MMO mouse, not their 'other' MMO mouse.The text "MMO" doesn't appear on the official product page: http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g700s-rechargable-wireless-gaming-mouseAs such I think it seems unfair to complain that the mouse doesn't have enough buttons for WoW.I've owned this mouse for a little over six months and I love it. It feels good to hold and use. The hydrophobic surface and the rough side grip combine to provide good comfort and control over long periods of usage.The wheel is fine for me. Usually have it in notched mode unless I'm scrolling through a long document. I've never pressed the button to switch wheel mode by accident, but then again I don't often use the button next to it.The thumb buttons are fine too. They don't click, but you know when you've pressed one and when you haven't: I've never pressed one by accident or pressed one and had it not respond.My verdict: If you want an MMO mouse then buy an actual MMO mouse. Otherwise this mouse is great.Reader's choice award right here ;-)

eza

Honorable
Aug 24, 2012
(great, my response had paragraphs and everything, but because I wasn't logged in all those carriage returns were eaten by the comment system :-( )

razor512

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2007
I currently use one, and it is the best mouse that I have ever used so far. One of the only ones that really replaced old 518The latest software is still a little buggy in handling the wired to wireless switch where once in a while, it will drop the dpi to like 200 and you have to adjust the dpi one step up and down to fix it.Other than that software issue, it works great, and handles a very wide range of surfaces.

knowom

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
Logitech has questionable build quality in my experience. The G500 I purchased is a disaster the sensor behaves erratically due to a fairly wide spread manufacturing flaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.