Question on iPhone 4 vs 5

xanderlane

Honorable
Jan 7, 2013
I am soon upgrading from an iPhone 4 to a 5c. Please don't try to deter me from that decision. I am absolutely sick of people who try to tell me apple products suck.
Anyway, I've had quite a problem with 4's read speeds and I was wondering if the 5c has improved on that?

Solution
Having moved up from a 4 to a 5 myself, I can tell you there is a very noticeable speed upgrade.

iOS 7 on the 4 was painfully slow, although much of that has been fixed with the recent 7.1 update.

The 5 is rapid, and you'll have no problem with read speeds, wait times etc.

minabasla

Estimable
Mar 15, 2014
well I will say go with the apple products it's the best processor and no viruses and everything is great about it. the 5c is waay faster in iOS and the touch screen is enhanced and it way lighter than the 4.

Mina

skywere

Honorable
Dec 7, 2013
the specs from the iPhone has really been improved so i think it will be no problem.
i have an iPhone 5S myself and the read speeds are pretty good.
i think the 5C should be quite similar to this so i think it will be a a improvement.

SteamingPenguin

Honorable
Mar 29, 2013
Having moved up from a 4 to a 5 myself, I can tell you there is a very noticeable speed upgrade.

iOS 7 on the 4 was painfully slow, although much of that has been fixed with the recent 7.1 update.

The 5 is rapid, and you'll have no problem with read speeds, wait times etc.

Solution

chriswagner

Honorable
Nov 25, 2013
Yes I think Apple i phones are available in market with the latest and well developed technologies. You can found different applications that are present in that for the better use. Suppose you want to talk to your friends in different ways like whats up, skype etc. You can get some further information from LINK REDACTED - SS.