Sign in with
Your question
Solved

how to move files onto sd card in samsung galaxy tab 3?

Last response: in Android Tablets
March 2, 2014 12:42:19 PM

Hi there,

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 tablet with a 32GB SD Memory card installed, BUT even though the tablet native memory is full, I cannot move files or reroute them to the SD card which has 29.6GB available.

Can someone who has had experience with this problem please help me?
MY "factory" (16GB memory) is totally full and the tablet will not function properly.

Many thanks in advance!!!

Best solution

March 2, 2014 1:47:55 PM

I have not used a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - But it looks like you can change the save location from My File. All new files will be saved to the SD card rather than the actual tablet, and you should then also be able to move files from the Tablet to the SD card. Here is a tutourial that may help: How to Set the Default Download Location to an SD Card
March 2, 2014 3:10:51 PM

Moakeseey said:
I have not used a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - But it looks like you can change the save location from My File. All new files will be saved to the SD card rather than the actual tablet, and you should then also be able to move files from the Tablet to the SD card. Here is a tutourial that may help: How to Set the Default Download Location to an SD Card

Thank you my (new) friend! I'll give this a try and hopefully it will resolve the issue.

Sarobi
m
l
Related resources
April 29, 2014 1:14:42 PM

friend that everything must make him root to your tablet depues enter to the directory dba and modify the instalacionde applications, but the only one problem is at the moment of the installation of new updates in the native applications of the tablet him recomendaria mas after making the root install an app that what it does is to do a duct between the memory sd and the memory of the telephone and to there be zero problems to app calls directory bind.
m
l
June 20, 2014 4:34:11 PM

Sarobi said:
Moakeseey said:

Thank you my (new) friend! I'll give this a try and hopefully it will resolve the issue.

Sarobi

doesnt work still downloads to internal memory

m
l
July 11, 2014 1:12:04 AM

Moakeseey said:

Can u like repost that link for the sd card problem cause its gone

m
l
July 11, 2014 8:37:17 PM

baronus said:
Sarobi said:
Moakeseey said:

Sarobi

doesnt work still downloads to internal memory

m
l
July 12, 2014 9:45:18 AM

Sarobi said:
Hi there,

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 tablet with a 32GB SD Memory card installed, BUT even though the tablet native memory is full, I cannot move files or reroute them to the SD card which has 29.6GB available.

Can someone who has had experience with this problem please help me?
MY "factory" (16GB memory) is totally full and the tablet will not function properly.

Many thanks in advance!!!

m
l
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • UK
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter