Track chat messages on my son's phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterj2

Estimable
Feb 19, 2014
My son is 12. He keep chatting on the phone night and days. How can I make sure that he is talking to bad friends on bad things?

Regards,
Peter

Solution
as already said.... BE A PARENT. YOU gave him the phone. If YOU dont want him using it a certain way turn that feature off or take the phone away... He's 12. He has no need for a phone. And how are you so out of touch with your child you need to resort to spying? As if that would help. just.... wow

M0j0jojo

Honorable
Jan 2, 2014
Yea, i agree with getochkn, and i dont think parents should give phones until there 16 years old, you gave ur son the phone way to early and now u r regretting it. However now what u can do is talk to ur son honestly, and if u yell at him now, the next time he makes a bad choice he will be to scared to tell u. so you have to be gentle with children.

LOL, go read the reviews on Google Play about that. Kids have figured out how to get around it no problem. Probably download a task manager and kill the process. lol.

unksol

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
as already said.... BE A PARENT. YOU gave him the phone. If YOU dont want him using it a certain way turn that feature off or take the phone away... He's 12. He has no need for a phone. And how are you so out of touch with your child you need to resort to spying? As if that would help. just.... wow

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.