Can Iphone 3gs and Iphone 4 and 4s be used even today?

pradeep1987

Honorable
Sep 22, 2013
Hello

Can iphone 3gs, iphone 4 and iphone 4s work with all the apps of today? can iphone 3gs do skype chatting, games and everything?

Please tell me what an iphone 3gs, iphone 4 and 4s cannot do and a new iphone 5 or 5s can do. tell me the difference. can i buy iphone 3gs for normal use?

Solution
u cannot video chat in 3gs because it does not have front camera i am currently using iPhone 3gs (it is very slow for today use) i take one min for 3gs to load temple run 2 . iPhone 4 is also slow even slower if u update it to 7.0 or 7.1 (without which most apps cant be install) iPhone 4s is good compare to other and is good for today use it runs every app that has come out in the app-store or play store . I hope this helps

Feemally Russia

Honorable
Jan 27, 2014
You can still use all apps on these iPhone model that are capable. You can also check the software update from the Apple website of your desire or own iPhone version. The difference between the version is only features and specification upgrading capacity.

Nabeel Shuaib

Honorable
Aug 14, 2013
u cannot video chat in 3gs because it does not have front camera i am currently using iPhone 3gs (it is very slow for today use) i take one min for 3gs to load temple run 2 . iPhone 4 is also slow even slower if u update it to 7.0 or 7.1 (without which most apps cant be install) iPhone 4s is good compare to other and is good for today use it runs every app that has come out in the app-store or play store . I hope this helps

Solution