Alcatel One Touch Won't restart?

llennodo

Honorable
Feb 7, 2014
My phone, Alcatel One Touch won't restart. It gets to the white loading screen and never passes it, it lags as I try to restart it too. I know it's a virus and I had it before and sent it off and I wiped data/factory reset it and theres still no luck, what should I do? Is there any way I can fix it without sending it off?

if you wiped it with a factory reset, it's not a virus. sounds like a crappy phone. had 4 or 5 alcatels and they all sorta sucked. never again will i buy one. The only phone viruses or malware are really only to steal info, not kill someones phone and like i said, a reset reflashes everything, wipes it all and resets it from a saved factory image. no virus can even write to that area.

xtacy_

Commendable
Mar 10, 2016
It was same problem my Alcatel d9 Its shows only logo but won't start up.
The best what my friend engraved doing is he will download the flasher must be model of your mobile and romantic this must be 2 firmware must download and must be phone detect by your laptop or PC. If the PC not dtech your mobile must be download also the mediatek and I did it all I install all and my Engel friend do it for me it's like refresh the mobile everything bcoz its software of mobile is corrupted this reason why won't start no matter how u manual reboot must need to download the 2firmware romance and
flasher but must also what is the model of any mobile and I did it my mobile on again like new :) email me ercanricaatgmaildotcom I can discuss some

xtacy_

Commendable
Mar 10, 2016
Download the ROM/Flasher must be model of your gadget for install firmware this is the way to fix it not by manual reboting it won't help :) must need pc

Lilymay

Prominent
Mar 3, 2017
My phone, Alcatel One Touch won't restart. It gets to the white loading screen and never passes it, it lags as I try to restart it too. I know it's a virus and I had it before and sent it off and I wiped data/factory reset it and theres still no luck, what should I do? Is there any way I can fix it without sending it off?